Thursday 8 February 2018

week's update

Hello fellow readers this is going to be a random post that I have been told to do. I really like team 5 now cause I reckon we really have some cool Yr 7's some were even my friends when I was Yr 6.  


So this week I watched the Duffy assembly I didn't know if it was gonna be funny this Yr 5, 6 7, and last but not least Yr 8. The Duffy show was about a billy it was funny and at the same time it was sad because there was to billy's and two of the billy's there was one in a story and one in real life and one was a gosh and one is a person. Both of the billy's were take peoples food and pushing people around and all of that bill's do. 

                         The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.